£26000 - £38000 per annum + full study support
10 months ago
Semi Senior Accountant - Reading
£26,000 - £38,000 + great benefits
- Are you an ACA/ACCA Part-Qualified Semi Senior Accountant, who wants to carve and determine your own career through meritocratic promotions?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and talented Semi Senior Accountant to join one of the leading firms in the UK serving the financial services sector. This impressive accountancy practice has achieved a double-digit growth since 2014 and is urgently recruiting for an ACA/ACCA Part Qualified Semi Senior Accountant to join their busy accounts team in Reading.
- Full ACA/ACCA study support
- Ongoing training & development
- Sports clubs
- Flexible working policy
- 20-25 days holiday + bank holidays + TOIL
- An annual company-wide all-day event in Hilton Hotel
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Busy social calendar
- Sports club including a football team
- Dress for your diary
- This impressive firm has an interesting and varied client base and is a true specialist within the Financial Services industry with mainly FCA regulated clients including hedge fund managers, private equity firms, broker dealers and more.
- As the Semi Senior Accountant, you will be working with a split of 60% management accounts, 30% year-end accounts and 10% tax.
- The successful Semi Senior Accountant will join a firm with an extremely supportive culture which will allow the successful Semi Senior Accountant to gain all the tools they need to quickly progress with their career.
- There is a Learning and Development programme in place, which provides courses and training tailored on an individual level including software, leadership, negotiating courses and more. Full ACA/ACCA study support will be provided including payment of course fees and study leave.
- The Semi Senior Accountant will join a sociable bunch of energetic and motivated individuals where people often socialise and organise events including canoeing down the river, paintball competitions, lunches & dinners and more!
We expect a high interest in this Semi Senior Accountant position due to the exciting client base and variety of duties. If you would like to discuss your suitability for this role in further detail please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org