City of London, London
£30000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 2 months ago
I am actively recruiting a Semi Senior or Senior Accounting for the Financial Reporting and Compliance Team of an exciting Central London accountancy practice offering remote working.
What is great about this Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant role?
- No Time Sheets!
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days holiday per annum + 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced company pension scheme, maternity and adoption leave
- Family-friendly policies
- Access to a health care cash plan with Medicash
- Access to high street and online discount and cashback scheme
- State-of-the-art offices including multiple meeting rooms, creative spaces, sports room, rooftop terrace and a bar
- A packed social/wellbeing calendar including legendary annual Christmas party/ trip abroad
- 2 paid community or charity days per year
- In-house experts offering tailored financial plans to mortgage advice through the in-house Wealth Management team
This growing accountancy practice has 150 staff, within 4 offices across the north and south of the UK and is currently looking to hire within its accounts department in London.
The firm provides core services including, audit, accounts, tax and wealth management - but this role will focus on preparing year accounts ensuring all statutory deadlines are met for a diverse portfolio of clients.
What will this Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant role involve?
- Reporting to Senior Manager and Director level
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients, including fast growing entrepreneurial start-ups, celebrities, media and arts organisations
- Complete year end accounts and full year end files, ensuring clients meet all statutory filing requirements
- Ensure full compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Ensure all targets are met, including but not limited to, monthly billing and deadlines
- Assist the development of less experienced members of the team through coaching, mentoring and providing technical guidance
What will the Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant require to succeed in this role?
- UK practice experience including statutory accounts preparation FRS102/FRS105
- Experience with Iris, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks, Excel is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop working relationships with
- Be qualified or studying AAT/ACCA/ACA/CIMA or QBE
Initial interviews are being arrange for next week. To be considered for this exciting new role, contact Kate Green at Pro Finance - email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.