City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Accountant - Central London - £45,000 + benefits
Think about what frustrates you about your current role. What comes to mind?
- Are you annoyed at the pace at which decisions get made in your current firm?
- Do you feel like career progression is basically non-existent?
- Would you benefit more if you spent more time one-on-one with partners and clients?
These are all valid concerns and inherently important to your progression. I have recently started working with one of the lead partners at a boutique accountancy practice where these issues simply wouldn't apply to you.
What is so great about this role?
- You will be working across a highly varied client base which would allow you to work on different business sectors
- Friendly and down-to-earth working environment which fosters teamwork and encourages professional development
- Good work-life balance with flexible working opportunities
As a Senior Accountant, you will be preparing statutory accounts, assisting/leading audit engagements, preparing and reviewing tax returns, and being a key point of contact for clients and partners.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Will be ACA or ACCA qualified (or at least a finalist with a few exams remaining)
- Can demonstrate strong knowledge and experience in audits preparation and review
- Has experience (at least 2 years) within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Has excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong technical skills (think Excel)
The firm is looking to start interviews this week itself! To apply, send your CV to email@example.com.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.