Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
Top 10 Accountancy Practice
Senior Accountant Salary Package + Benefits
- Salary up to £40,000
- Time off in lieu
- Pension: 3% employee contribution, 8% contribution
- Private health insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Death in Service
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Buy up to 3 days annual leave and sell up to 5
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness cover
Are you an ACA/ACCA Qualified Senior Accountant, who wants to work in an internationally renowned firm with 11 offices across the UK and Ireland?
Do you want to work with an exciting and varied client base ranging from small businesses and start-ups to substantial international groups with turnovers up to £250m?
Tired of commuting to London or further afield? Keen to work for an impressive accountancy practice closer to home in Guildford?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join one of the most prestigious firms in the UK and take your accounting career to new heights.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be working with an exciting portfolio of privately owned businesses as well as companies listed on the London Stock Exchange and AIM Markets.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients including businesses with turnovers ranging from £5 million to £250 million.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients.
- Preparation of annual financial statements, including statutory accounts, partnership accounts and sole trader accounts for tax purposes.
- VAT Registrations and preparing quarterly VAT/EC Sales list returns from financial information supplied by client.
The Successful Senior Accountant:
- To be considered for this role, you will be an ACA/ACCA Qualified, with recent experience within a UK-based accountancy practice.
- This role would suit a commercially minded Accounts Senior who is able to demonstrate outstanding communication skills.
- As this is a client-facing role, you will be visiting client premises occasionally and acting as the first point of contact for clients and ensuring you are able to answer & resolve all their queries.
- You will have solid knowledge of preparing management accounts, VAT returns and financial statements for clients.
If you would like to discuss your suitability for this fantastic Senior Accountant position, please contact Kate Green on 0207 269 6363 or email@example.com. Zoom Interviews are taking place ASAP and on-boarding can be accommodated virtually, so do not miss your chance to apply to this Senior Accountant role!
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.