£38000 - £53000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
£38,000 - £55,000 + Competitive Benefits
Are you a Qualified Accountant who is looking to working with exciting financial services clients?
Do you enjoy flexible working and working from home?
Are you keen to join a friendly and supporting firm who reward hard work?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an autonomous ACA or ACCA Qualified Senior Accountant to join one of the leading accountancy and outsourcing firms in the UK serving the financial services sector. This impressive group is seeking 2 Senior Accountants to join one of their many close-knit teams, teams who have achieved double-digit growth since 2014.
Situated a short, 2-minute walk from the train station, it is an easy commute for those coming into Reading by train, with the high speed GWR connecting to London in just 25 minutes, and the new cross rail expected to be completed in the near future. There are numerous park and ride options available, as well as paid parking around the city centre, and train station.
Senior Accountant Benefits
- Flexible Working
- Work from home opportunities
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + TOIL
- An annual company-wide all-day event in Hilton Hotel
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Busy social calendar
- Sports club including a football team
- Dress for your diary
Your role as a Senior Accountant will include working with an exciting financial services client base, including hedge fund managers, private equity firms, broker-dealers and more. There are many exciting aspects of this role including:
- Assisting in the statutory process and assist with the preparation of draft financial statements in accordance with UK GAAP and IFRS as applicable.
- Producing deliverables including the completion of monthly client management accounts comprising of preparing, processing and recording bank transactions, processing purchase, sales and general ledger entries such as prepayments and accruals.
- Assisting in preparation of relevant tax filings such as VAT returns, corporation tax returns and P11ds.
- Liaising with other departments to provide technical advice
The most frequently used software includes Sage Line 50, Xero and Exchequer, however, no prior experience is required as you will be provided with ongoing training and support.
I am expecting high interest in this Senior Accountant role, due to the exciting client base and high salary, you can reach me by phone 0207 269 6363 or email kate,firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.