£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
23 days ago
01 August 2021
£40,000 - £45,000
Our client, a fantastic, growing, independent practice in Guildford is looking to bring on an Accounts Senior to the team to work alongside the Partners in a mixed, interesting role. As the Accounts Senior, you will be working in a highly varied role dealing mainly with owner managed business from a range of sectors, including Retail, Property, IT and Art.
Accounts Senior responsibilities
- The Accounts Senior role is a varied and interesting position where you will manage a number of clients from a wide range of sectors
- You will perform accounts preparation, management accounts, VAT returns and advisory type work
- There will be a small level of audit work in this position
- You will prepare year-end accounts in line with FRS 102
What's great about this Accounts Senior Role?
- You will work on a variety of clients and will be their one-stop shop for any queries they have
- You can work closely with experienced Partners, learning from them to increase your skill-set
- You will work on FRS 102 clients
- The Accounts Senior can work from home, or the office, or a mix of the two
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- You will be tenacious, willing to get stuck in and not be afraid to learn new skills
- You will have experience of preparing accounts, management accounts and VAT returns
- Ideally you will have a small level of audit in your current role
- The Accounts Senior has the opportunity to progress and become a Manager, so someone who is hard-working and ambitious would be ideal
My client is keen for the Accounts Senior position to be filled ASAP, so if you are interested, please send over your updated CV to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will initially be held via a video call and second stage interviews will ideally be held on site at the clients offices.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.