Guildford - up to £45,000 + free parking
- Are you an ACA/ACCA Management Accountant who is looking for the next challenge in your career?
- Do you want to join a forward-thinking firm with unlimited opportunities for progression?
As the Management Accountant, you will be:
- Dealing with clients from a range of sectors including property, law firms, FCA clients, art, architects, healthcare professionals, retail, media and more
- Preparing management accounts on monthly and quarterly basis
- Preparing VAT returns
- Reviewing work of junior accountants in the team
- Ensuring communication with clients is efficient & effective
The successful Management Accountant will join a forward-thinking firm, where Partners are easily reachable and proactive in implementing new ideas! Staff turnover is really low which further emphasises how supportive the firm is.
This progressive firm offers a clear progression path with set targets and goals, demonstrated by the fact some of the Partners are home grown and have started their journey as trainees in the firm.
The firm will offer a number of benefits to the successful Management Accountant including free parking, flexible working hours, memorable Christmas and Summer days and a variety of sports clubs and activities. The team is friendly and sociable and organise bi-monthly drinks and social events where everyone gets together.
- Due to the exciting nature of this role, I expect high volume of applications. If you are an ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant, currently working in an accountancy practice, do not hesitate to apply. For further discussion on the role & your suitability please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org.