Senior Accountant - Reading
£40,000 - £55,000 + flexible working
- Are you a Senior Accountant who wants a clear progression route based on meritocratic promotions?
- Do you want to join one of the leading firms serving the UK SME financial services sector?
- Are you keen to get exposure to a diverse client base including firms with US or European parents?
There is a tremendous opportunity for an experienced and motivated Senior Accountant to join this supportive and friendly firm in Reading. Everyone in the firm is sociable and energetic, and often get together and organise events throughout the year including canoeing down the river, paintball competition and lunches & dinners.
The firm is extremely supportive and will provide you with everything you need to succeed with your career. There is a great promote from within culture and a clear route to career progression. This forward-thinking firm will provide the successful Senior Accountant with a number of benefits including:
- Flexible working policy
- Work from home opportunities on ad hoc basis
- Discretionary bonus based on individual performance
- Ongoing training and development
- Busy social calendar
- Dress for your diary
- Sports clubs including a football team
- Annual company-wide event
The Successful Senior Accountant:
The Successful Senior Accountant will be ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with strong experience in preparing management accounts and financial statements within a UK-based accountancy practice. You will have good working knowledge of reporting in line with FRS102 and be motivated to learn & develop your skillset.
Your role will be interesting and varied, with split of work 60% management accounts, 30% statutory accounts and 10% tax. The Senior Accountant will be often liaising with Directors and clients, hence, excellent communication skills are a must.
To discuss your suitability for this amazing Senior Accountant position, please contact Nadia Atanasova on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6326 . Interviews are taking place ASAP!