Senior Accountant - Reading
Salary - £40,000 - £55,000 + excellent career progression
- Do you want to work in a highly respected firm in Reading, where you will be able to take your career to the next level?
- Are you an ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant, who is looking to join a down-to-earth and friendly team?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading firms providing accounting & finance solutions to the financial services industry. As the Senior Accountant, you will join a progressive and forward-thinking firm, which has achieved a double-digit growth in the last few years! This impressive firm prides itself on providing excellent training and development opportunities to their employees and there is a strong promote-from-within culture.
As the Senior Accountant you will be
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients including asset management firms, oil and gas and AIM-listed companies
- Completing monthly management accounts and VAT returns
- Overseeing the year end process including drafting of financial statements in line with UK GAAP and IFRS
- Supervising junior members of the staff and reviewing their work
The Successful Senior Accountant
This Senior Accountant position will suit a technically strong ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant, with recent experience within a UK-based accountancy practice.
You need to have excellent communication skills as you will be in liaising with clients and ensuring effective communication with colleagues at all levels.
To discuss this Senior Accountant role in more details please get in touch with Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not miss your chance to apply, interviews are taking place asap!