Senior Accountant - Reading
£40,000 - £55,000 + Competitive Benefits
Are you a qualified accountant looking to work closer to home?
Would you like to work with an exciting portfolio of financial services clients?
Do you want the option to navigate your own career path with clear cut career progression?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Senior Accountant to join one of the leading Accountancy Firms in the UK serving the financial services sector. This impressive accountancy practice is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their ever-growing team, a team who has achieved double-digit growth since 2014. They require an ACA/ACCA qualified Senior Accountant to join their expanding business services team - whereby everyone is given equal opportunity to progress.
The offices are nicely renovated with a great, friendly working culture that enables people to develop professionally and personally. If you are seeking an Accounts role close to home in Reading, or are looking to commute across the Berkshire region this is ideal as the office is situated a short walk from Reading train station.
- Flexible Working
- Work from home opportunities on ad hoc basis
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + TOIL
- An annual company-wide all-day event in Hilton Hotel
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Busy social calendar
- Sports club including a football team
- Dress for your diary
Your role as a Senior Accountant will include working with an exciting financial services client base, including hedge fund managers, private equity firms, broker dealers and more. There are many exciting aspects of this role including:
- Preparing statutory and management accounts
- Posting of primary accounting entries, payroll journals & nominal journals
- Preparing VAT returns and VAT working
- Liaising with other departments to provide technical advice
- Overseeing year end processes in accordance with UK GAAP and IFRS
The firm recognises and rewards hard work, demonstrated by the recognition scheme they have established, where people are nominated on monthly basis with chance to win various prizes.
With high interest in this Senior Accountant role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, this role is expected to go fast! If you would like more information or to apply for this role get in contact with me today!
You can reach me by phone 0207 269 6353 or email Jordanne.firstname.lastname@example.org