£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
Top 10 Firm
Are you ACA or ACCA qualified?
Do you have experience of cloud base software?
Do you have a strong financial reporting background?
Senior Accountant Benefits:
- Salary up to £45k
- 25 hour working week
- Work from home
- Paid overtime up to Assistant Manager
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Holiday - 25 days leave with possibility to buy leave (up to 10days) * Group
- Flexible benefits programme, childcare vouchers, dental to retail discounts
- Private medical cover
- Internal and international Secondments
- Thirsty Thursday team drinks on the roof terrace
- Quiz nights
- Pay day drinks
- Excellent Summer and Christmas party's
- Team runs
- A Corporate box in the O2 arena for senior staff to take clients to
A growing Top 10 firm based in Reading is looking to bring on board an ACA or ACCA Qualified Senior Accountant, to join their Outsourcing division.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of clients including fee negotiations, control of billings etc
- Determine resource requirements for assignments including monitoring progress against budget and established timeframe
- Review of work completed by junior team members
- Preparation of statutory accounts in line with FRS102/IFRS
- Consolidation and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
- Preparation of financial reports such as forecasts, profit projections, benchmarking reviews
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- ACA or ACCA Qualification
- Cloud Software experience
- Year-end statutory accounts experience
Senior Accountant Next Steps:
With high interest in this Senior Accountant role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone 0207 269 6363 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.