£55000 - £68000 per annum
7 months ago
Senior Manager - Accounts
£55,000 - £68,000
Are you an ACA/ACCA Senior Manager, with proven leadership skills, who wants to take their career to the next level?
Do you want to navigate your own career path?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Senior Manager to join one of the leading Accountancy Firms in the UK serving the financial services sector. This impressive accountancy practice is seeking a Senior Manager to join their ever-growing team, a team who has achieved double-digit growth since 2014. They require an ACA/ACCA qualified Senior Manager to join their expanding business services team.
- Flexible Working
- Work from home opportunities on ad hoc basis
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + TOIL
- An annual company-wide all-day event in Hilton Hotel
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Busy social calendar
- Sports club including a football team
- Dress for your diary
Your role as a Senior Manager will include working with an exciting financial services client base, including hedge fund managers, private equity firms, broker-dealers and more. There are many exciting aspects of this role including:
- Client relationship management for named business unit clients
- Formulating a business unit business plan and budget and managing business unit revenues and direct costs
- Managing the development of direct reports and accountable for other accounting staff
- Managing HR matters
The firm recognises and rewards hard work, demonstrated by the recognition scheme they have established, where people are nominated on a monthly basis with chance to win various prizes. Moreover, over the past two years, over 30% of Accounting staff have been promoted which demonstrates the firm's commitment to their team.
If you are ACA/ACCA qualified Manager or Senior Manager, with at least 5 years PQE and strong leadership skills get in contact with me today. Interviews are being conducted this week!
Email me on Jordanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6353 to hear more about this exciting Senior Manager role