£45000.00 - £56500 per annum
24 days ago
23 June 2021
Senior Analyst | Permanent | £45,000 - £56,500 + benefits | London
For the largest and most exciting transport projects in Europe, we are recruiting a permanent Senior Analyst for the Economic and Commercial Analysis team. The Senior Analyst will provide analytical support to commercial analysis, economic analysis and transport modelling and will use in-depth analysis skills to interpret data and tailor models to support decision making. The Senior Analyst will develop macro analysis, economic case-studies, model benefits realisation, costs and revenue and will also provide detailed support around the design and development of commercial contracts.
- As part of the central analytical team, lead a work programme, delivering high-quality analysis and insight to stakeholders across commercial, economic and transport groups
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships relating to the provision of high-quality data, analysis, and evidence
- Communicate project findings to key stakeholders and draw analytic conclusions on outputs from transport and economic models
- Interpret data from multiple sources for analysis and presentation to customer groups using various tools, models, and analysis techniques
- Develop macro analysis, economic case-studies, benefits realisation models, costs, and revenue models
- Provide detailed support around the design and development of commercial contracts.
- Manage a Junior Analyst and be invoices with coaching and development
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or Statistics
- Experience in Economic and Commercial Analysis including Public Sector appraisals (Green Book, Magenta Book, Transport Analysis Guidance)
- Experience in passenger demand forecasting and transport modelling
- Experience in Whole Life Cost (WLC) modelling for commercial decision-making
- Experience with economic analysis, statistics, transport models, and Excel based modelling
- Experience in managing and interrogating complex datasets and models - ideally economic models, transport models or commercial models.
- Advances Excel, VBA, SQL, and Python are desirable
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.