Birmingham, West Midlands
Kate Bramwell Green
26 days ago
28 November 2020
Senior Audit Manager
Top 10 Firm
£55k - £70k
Do you enjoy acting as the first point of contact to a varied portfolio of clients?
Do you want to work for a Top 10 Firm with year on year growth?
Are you CA, ACA or ACCA Qualified?
Senior Audit Manager Benefits:
- £55k-£65k + 6% Cash Allowance
- 28 days leave and buy up to 10 days
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Private Medical
- Pension 4-8%
- A prestigious and international client base
Having recently met with this Top 10 firm in Birmingham. I am keen to find a Senior Audit Manager to join their ever-growing audit team to work on a varied portfolio of enviable clients. This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to join an international organisation with an exciting and challenging client base and utilise their IFRS knowledge.
Senior Audit Manager Responsibilities.
- Act as the audit lead on a range of clients
- Responsible for directing all assurance services delivered
- Responsible for budgeting, WIP and billing of the team
- Client pitches, networking, and business development
- Train and develop staff members and recruit and retain talent
- Ensure engagements are within budgets and timescales
- Cross-selling services and business development.
Senior Audit Manager Requirements:
- ACA or ACCA Qualification
- UK accountancy practice experience
- Good communication and client-facing skills
- Experience managing a portfolio and people
Senior Audit Manager Next Steps:
This exciting Senior Audit Manager role has a structured path of progression, so please do not hesitate to apply. Interviews will be commencing asap. Contact Kate Green on 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.