City of London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
18 days ago
10 December 2020
Senior Audit Manager
Top 10 Firm
Central London / Remote Working
£60,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
Join this impressive and growing Top 10 firm, as an Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager and you will be rewarded with an exciting and varied portfolio of 15-20 clients!
The portfolio is an enjoyable mix of OMBs/SMEs and Listed Companies - which will allow you to have a gratifying and varied position.
Senior Audit Manager Benefits:
- 25 days plus bank holiday
- Pension 3% employee contribution 8% employer contribution
- Overtime & TOIL
- Sick pay
- Private medical cover
- Buy and sell holiday (3 buy - 5 sell)
- Dental cover
- Critical illness cover
- Flexible working
- Work from home
What will this role Senior Audit Manager entail?
- Manage a varied client portfolio of cross-sector clients
- Act as audit lead on fully listed and AIM-listed clients
- Staff Management - arrangement of timetable, booking of staff, planning review and completion of audit and other related assignments
- Business Development - proposals / marketing events/ networking
- Monitoring of qualified/student bookings and workloads to ensure efficient use of resources
- Training and development of staff
- WIP and Billing
Senior Audit Manager requirements:
- ACA / CA / ACCA Qualified
- UK audit experience gained from a Top 50 firm
- Experience of working with OMB, SME and AIM-listed clients
- An interest in Business Development
- Staff and Portfolio management experience
- Experience monitoring costs against budget for individual clients
This is going to be a great Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager position for someone who is a proven Audit Manager, has excellent communication skills and is looking to join a friendly and outgoing firm.
If you are an ambitious ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager and are interested in this exciting Audit Manager role within a Top 10 firm, then get in contact with me today. Email me on email@example.com or call me on 0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.