City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum
19 days ago
10 March 2021
Audit Senior Manager - Top 10 Accountancy Firm - London - £75,000
Who am I recruiting for?
One of the oldest and most reputed accountancy practices in the UK. They have built their practice around providing tailored financial advice to individual clients and businesses alike. Today, there are about c.2000 staff spread across UK and Ireland, serving a wide range of clients across industries.
Their London office - where the role is based - works with private clients, professional practices, mid to large corporates, wealth management companies, and non-profit organisations; they are diverse in a way that few of their competitors can match.
Also, Covid no bar because they are in an extremely healthy financial position and are rapidly hiring to meet the demands of their growing portfolio of clients.
What is the role?
- Senior Manager within the Audit team
- You will be responsible for working closely with clients, assessing their needs, directing assurance services, and general supervision of the business
- You will mentor and train junior staff, and lead audits, supporting the Partners with both internal and external development initiatives
Who should apply?
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CA, ACA)
- Someone with 2+ years of UK experience within an accountancy practice
- Significant audit experience working with OMB, SME, and AIM listed clients
- Strong communication skills paired with the appetite for proactive business development
To apply, send me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0207 123 5103.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.