£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
4 days ago
12 November 2021
I am representing Fortune 500 listed organisation that are seeking a Senior Auditor in UK. This organisation has 140+ auditors globally and provides endless opportunities for the right candidate.
If you want to join a firm that consistently ranks among the world's top financial services employers and focuses on workplace integrity and providing an environment for their employees to develop creative solutions to complex problems at the cutting edge of technology, than look no further as this is the perfect career move for you.
What you will bring
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of business processes, risks, and controls, along with an understanding of relevant laws, industry changes, and the impact of technology
- Identify and analyze risks, plan and prioritize audit projects for on-time delivery, conduct interviews, observe operations, document and analyze processes and controls, document the reliability and quality of data sources, develop and perform audit tests, document work papers, produce quality issues, review issues with management, evaluate the sustainability and repeatability of management actions, and draft audit reports
- Monitor budgets, team members, and escalate concerns
- Assist with developing audit staff by reviewing work product and ensuring that standards and department methodology expectations have been met
- Perform issue validation and assist audit staff with issue validation as necessary;
- Assist with ad hoc projects as necessary (e.g., updating audit universe auditable entities, risk-based audit cycling analysis, etc.)
Experience/ Skillset Required:
- Professional credentials such as: Chartered Accountant (ACA,CA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Several years of professional experience in a financial institution or in a public auditing/consulting firm, in conjunction with relevant experience in internal audit and/or asset management
- Proficient communication skills
- Proficient understanding of control frameworks such as: COSO Internal Control Integrated Framework and COBIT Information and Related Technology Framework, as well as project management and change methodologies
- Ability to maintain composure and build relationships across multiple time zones in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform ad hoc projects with flexibility and professional creativity
- Ability to diagnose problems, determine root causes, and identify solutions
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.