£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
Berkshire / Remote Working
£30,000 - £34,000
I am actively recruiting for a brand-new Senior Bookkeeper
role within the Financial Accounting and Outsourcing division of an exciting 8 Director firm, with c.80 staff
What can you expect from this Senior Bookkeeper role;
£30,000 - £34,000
- 22 days leave rising by 1 additional day,
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Non-Contributory Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance/Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working Arrangements / Working from Home (WFH)/ Flexible start time
- Professional Subscriptions
- Enhanced Adoption, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Discounted gym mem
What is great about this Senior Bookkeeper role?
- Perform bookkeeping for an exciting portfolio
- Clients are sole traders partnerships limited companies which vary across sectors including property, construction, charities, private equity, technology and property development with turnovers up to £120m
- Review of a junior associates bookkeeping
- Preparation and review of VAT/CIS returns
- Drafting management accounts/ perform account reconciliations
- Training junior associates.
What will you need to be successful in this bookkeeping role?
- AAT/ ACCA qualification or studying
- 2-3 years of practice experience
- Bookkeeping experience
- Xero and Excel knowledge
- CIS knowledge
- Confident with VAT rules - up to date knowledge
- Good written communication - drafting emails to clients etc
- Sage line 50/Quickbooks/Receipt bank experience is preferable
Office hours are 10am-4pm and you can work as early as 7:30am and finish at 4:30pm. There is parking on site, on a first come first serve basis - however they will pay for the car park next door if theirs is full. They have numerous flexible benefits, so you can buy or sell 3 days holiday and you get your birthday off too. After successful probation you get BUPA private medical.
If you are, AAT/ACCA qualified and are looking to brighten up your bookkeeping career with a brand new and rewarding Bookkeeper position job, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the Accounts/Outsourcing Manager position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.