£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
8 months ago
Senior CRM Campaigns Manager, London
- Are you a CRM Campaigns professional who has experience of championing email channels and various other channel innovations?
- Do you have a background of working closely with product development teams?
- Are you keen to work for an innovative dynamic organisation that truly embodies flexible working?
If yes, then I want to talk to you ASAP!
Senior CRM Campaigns Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding tech organisation based in Camden.
This Senior CRM Campaigns Manager role will be responsible for building existing user engagement and customer lifetime value.
Why work here?
- 28 days annual leave pro rata
- Buy & sell holiday scheme
- Charity day (volunteer for a charity of your choice)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working offering
- Pension contribution scheme
- Daily breakfast and condiments offering
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Building existing user engagement and customer lifetime value via CRM campaigns
- Working with the product development team to test all developments on the organisation's site
- Supporting the data and insights team to provide analytics tools on customer journey and interaction data
- Audience segmentation - utilising business intelligence tools Periscope, Looker whilst gaining insights from user research and data analytics to creative innovative email campaigns to drive traffic
- Developing richer customer insight and modelling to help develop the approaches of greater personalisation of campaigns to build response and engagement
- Sustaining retention and engaging users to maximise conversion rates and revenue generation
- Improving the customer experience and performance with active users
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A background in CRM campaigning, personalisation and engagement through off-platform communications
- Considerable experience of B2C and B2B campaigning, data management and creative innovation
- A background in A/B and multivariate testing
- A strong track record of customer segmentation and buyer persona strategies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence others
- Excellent communications skills - verbal and written
- Experience in business intelligence tools Periscope, Looker would be highly desirable
- An interest in higher education
This Senior CRM Campaigns Manager role is an urgent hire. If you are keen on this role, please contact Nicholas Ogden ASAP on 0207 269 6338 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.