£53000 - £65000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Senior Change Management Lead (FTC to July 2021), up to £65,000 + Benefits
We're recruiting a Change Management Lead for a global programme to lead the People and Talent work-stream.
This role will coordinate the delivery of the change management activities across the Global community and will deliver change management, communications and L&D across all work-streams. The role will work closely with the CFO and Global Senior Leadership Team to ensure that outputs support the programme delivery and that they are embedded into BAU. The Senior Change Manager will bridge the gap between the programme work-streams and the relevant stakeholders to ensure new ways of working are implemented and benefits are realised.
- Member of the Programme Change team, working with CFO leading management and comms / engagement activities across global community
- Lead People and Talent work-stream, reporting to the Programme Director
- Manage direct and indirect reports for the delivery of work-stream activity
- Own all aspects of the change management framework for Change, Change Management, Communications, Training and Transition
- Create change management approach and plan to deliver are embed changes
- Ensure change activities are planned and executed timely
- Manage overall communication plan; Ensure training activities are planned, coordinated and evaluated; Engage with senior leaders and managers
- Work with the CRO and Programme Director to provide assurance in consistency and planning
- Own all aspects of the Change People and Talent work-stream framework and ensure the UK and Global teams are ready to implement agreed change
- Development and delivery of the work-stream plan; Oversee the design of a clear People and Talent plan
- Work closely with external consultants to ensure delivery of work-stream deliverable s
- Ensure the Change People and Talent approach connects with other change projects
- Create overall framework and plan to deliver changes across the Programme community
- Act as key advisor and change business partner to CFO and Programme leadership team
- Strong experience in mobilising and delivering large scale change organisational and behavioural change on a Transformation programme
- Consultancy, facilitation and L & D experience in an international, matrix organisation
- Demonstrable experience of impact and management of organisational changes
- Change programme management knowledge or experience
The deadline for CV applications is Friday 13th March with interviews on the 26th and 27th of March.
This working with a very well known and much respected brand who offer excellent benefits, and an exciting working environment
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.