£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Senior Change Management Lead (FTC to July 2021), up to £65,000 + Benefits
We're recruiting a Change Management Lead for a global Finance programme to lead the People and Talent workstream. This role will coordinate the delivery of the change management activities across the Global Finance community and will deliver change management, communications and L&D across all workstreams. The role will work closely with the CFO and Global Senior Finance Leadership Team to ensure that outputs support the programme delivery and that they are embedded into BAU. The Senior Change Manager will bridge the gap between the programme workstreams and the relevant corporate and Finance stakeholders to ensure new ways of working are implemented and benefits are realised.
- Member of Finance Change team, working with CFO leading management and comms / engagement activities across global finance community
- Lead People and Talent workstream, reporting to the Finance Programme Director
- Manage direct and indirect reports for the delivery of workstream activity
- Own all aspects of the change management framework for Finance Change, Change Management, Communications, Training and Transition
- Create change management approach and plan to deliver are embed changes
- Ensure change activities are planned and executed timely
- Manage overall communication plan; Ensure training activities are planned, coordinated and evaluated; Engage with senior leaders and managers
- Work with the CRO and Programme Director to provide assurance in consistency and planning
- Own all aspects of the Finance Change People and Talent workstream framework and ensure the UK and Global Finance teams are ready to implement agreed change
- Development and delivery of the workstream plan; Oversee the design of a clear People and Talent plan
- Work closely with external consultants to ensure delivery of workstream deliverables
- Ensure the Finance Change People and Talent approach connects with other change projects
- Create overall framework and plan to deliver changes across Finance community
- Act as key advisor and change business partner to CFO and Finance leadership team
- Experience leading change and transition in a global transformation programme
- Proven experience across change management and L&D
- Strong experience in mobilising and delivering large scale organisational and behavioural change programmes
- Consultancy, facilitation and L&D experience from international companies
- Change Programme Management experience
- Benefits realisation experience
The deadline for CV applications is Friday 13th March with interviews on the 26th and 27th of March.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.