City of London, London
£35000 - £42500 per annum + Completion Bonus/ Route to Perm
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for multiple, Senior Client Accountants to come on board ASAP for 6 month fixed term contracts, with the view to extend/ go permanent.
This company is a global corporate services giant - they work with FTSE 100 brands on a global scale, and cover every service line you can think of.
This experience is perfect for bridging the gap to a listed company, in a commercial role. Or, if you want to leave practice but love the variety - corporate services is really the hybrid of industry and practice. Let me explain why:
- You will most likely work with one or two huge clients
- You will then have a small portfolio of unique, technical work such as SPVs
- You will do various pieces of work for each client so you still have a varied mix (just to a lesser extent)
- You will still experience the workings of a company outside of public practice
- You will see that your package expands quicker, benefits and bonuses can be better but as with industry, progression is not as timeline focused/ there is more manoeuvring to do to get ahead
- You will get to work with one or two global companies at the same time, and effectively be an outsourced part of their giant in-house team
There are of course many other details to discuss, the ideal candidate will have:
- Some larger client experience (IFRS knowledge preferred)
- Worked in a varied role in practice (not essential, could actually move over from audit)
- A can-do, eager to learn attitude
- Qualified for the ACA or ACCA (or at least be QBE with a few papers remaining)
- Plenty of UK based experience and knowledge of FRS 102
If you like the sound of this experience, give me a call on 07468 485 853 or send your CV straight to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.