City of London, London
25 days ago
10 March 2021
Senior Accountant - International Group - £45,000
The Long Story Short:
A global professional services firm is on the lookout for a Senior Accountant. This group supports companies in their growth across borders - their unique and complex model makes them a one-of-a-kind firm!
Their client list includes (but isn't limited to) Fortune Global 500 companies, FTSE 100 entities, and more than a 100 top private equity firms.
They are looking for someone who can support the team in providing exceptional client-service, manage internal and external deadlines, and work efficiently and autonomously to prepare management accounts.
Why is this different from all the other roles you have come across?
- For starters, this is not an accountancy practice - this is your chance to work with a truly unique business model.
- Your clients will be major media and tech companies and financial institutions - your CV will be the most eye-catching one all around.
- The firm is an independent group that operates internationally, so regardless of where you are right now, this opens up a world of opportunity for your future.
- From Day 1, you will have the autonomy and support that you need in order to excel in your career.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Professional Qualifications (ACA/ACCA)
- A strong working knowledge of IFRS and FRS 102
- Previous experience preparing primary accounting documents, accounting statements, and reports, including management accounts and roll-forward financial statements (ideally within a UK accountancy practice)
- The ambition and drive to be proactive about client service and keeping up to date with changes in the accountancy world
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- A "can-do" attitude towards problems
For one, this firm has experienced steady growth throughout the last year, a testament to the value they place on client service and employee engagement, as well as their global reach.
Secondly, the team has had excellent success with their remote interviewing and onboarding processes. All systems are in place to ensure your success.
No point wasting any more time! To apply, email your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 0207 123 5103.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.