£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Client Accounting Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
Our client, a progressive and forward-thinking independent practice are offering the opportunity for someone to work in a hybrid role, between the office and home as a Senior Client Accounting Manager.
- You will join a team of 10, providing bookkeeping, management accounting, VAT and advisory services to a wide variety of clients, many in high-growth sectors
- You will be using Xero as a software package so any experience in this is highly beneficial
- You will be managing a small team, where you will review accounts, reconciliations and confirm no errors in VAT returns and management accounts
- You will manage your own portfolio of clients, preparing financial statements under UK GAAP and FRS102
Benefits of this role
- Split role between the office and home
- Highly varied client base - from property developers, to retail clients and many other sectors
- Working on an exciting client portfolio within some high-growth sectors
- Ability to progress your career within the firm
- £50-60k salary depending on experience
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified, or qualified by experience
- Experience in producing financial statements, management accounts, VAT prep and supervision of junior members of staff
- Have a great work ethic, be down-to-earth and be interested in moving your career forward
- Be a 'switched-on' individual and able to spot mistakes
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV over to Graeme.email@example.com or contact me on 07841 864239.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.