£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
5 months ago
Senior Communications & Media Manager, London (initially home-based), Youth Organisation, £60,000
- Are you a communications and media professional with experience in raising a company's profile?
- Do you have a background in telling stories to the media, stakeholders, and the public?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic organisation who helps to transform young people's lives?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a reputable London based youth organisation. They are seeking a new talented Senior Communications & Media Manager who can secure high profile positive national and regional media coverage. This is a permanent Senior Communications & Media Manager opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Proactively identifying opportunities to secure media coverage
- Managing the orgnisation's media reputation and utilising relevant journalist contacts for good PR
- Using campaigns and communications to help share the organisation's mission
- Creating and delivering communications plans and strategies to support the business
- Developing engaging content across different channels including, blogs, images, video, case study stories and website news
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A successful track record in leading a busy communications team or press office
- A proven background in building a network of journalists
- Previously secured notable media coverage for an organisation and have experience in reputation management
- Industry experience and passion for education, skills, careers, and enterprise would be very desirable
- A track record of working across various social media channels
- Strong relationships building skills
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you want to find out more about this Senior Communications & Media Manager position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.