Senior Community Fundraising Manager - £40,000, 12-Month Fixed Term Contract - SW London
- Do you have notable community fundraising experience?
- Do you have a background in relationship management and account management?
- Do you have line management experience?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside an illustrious health charity who are seeking a Senior Community Fundraising Manager on a 12-month fixed term maternity cover contract to lead on delivering first class stewardship for existing community fundraisers and for new supporters.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great brand
- Lovely offices
- Great work life balance
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Establishing new endorsers and building on existing relationships with various community fundraisers (including regional corporate organisations, local groups, schools and individual fundraisers)
- Creating a best practice stewardship programme to help build long term relationships
- Providing monthly reports for budgets and implementing contingency plans when required
- Managing key existing community fundraising supporter accounts one of which is in excess of £1million in value
- Line managing 2 community fundraising managers
- Working with the marketing and communications team to implement effective retention campaigns
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Relevant community fundraising experience or educated to degree level
- A charity fundraising background
- Line management experience
- A background in supporter development, relationship management or account management
- Fundraising database experience (Raisers Edge would be very desirable)
- Health charity industry experience
If you are interested in applying for this interim Senior Community Fundraising Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.