Senior Corporate (ECM) Lawyer - Leading International Law Firm
£105,000 - £130,000
Join a leading International Law Firm:
- Leading Corporate practice
- Work with high-profile clients
- Work on big-ticket deals
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Great benefits packages
- Great opportunity for Partner progression
- High salary compared to that of the other International firms
- Reasonable work/life balance
Your role as a Corporate (ECM) Lawyer:
- This role offers the chance to advise on a range complex domestic and cross-border corporate transactions including; M&A and venture capital to private and public equity and debt offerings, while focusing on ECM.
- Advise sponsors, lead managers, issuers, dealers, underwriters, trustees, arrangers as well as selling shareholders and originators.
- Seize the opportunity to work with world's leading enterprises, emerging start-up companies and financial institutions
This opportunity to become a Corporate (ECM) Lawyer is perfect for an enthusiastic and commercial aware individual who:
- Has c.4-7 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Has a proactive nature towards business development
- Has prior experience of international/cross-border work
- Has prior experience of IPA's and cross-border/US securities
- Has the drive/ambition to be a partner
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Corporate (ECM) Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.