Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager, London - £39,000 PA
- Are you an experienced partnership account manager?
- Do you have team management experience?
- Would you like to work for a high-profile UK youth charity?
I am working with a well-known youth charity seeking a Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for raising significant funds from a portfolio of corporate partnerships. You will manage a team each with their own portfolios of partners.
What's great about this organisation?
- Excellent brand
- Flexible / family friendly policies
- Competitive pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Generous life assurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities
- Great London location
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Maintaining and increasing income from corporate partners
- Raising funds across various income streams such as core donations, events and employee fundraising
- Maximising non-cash value opportunities from partnerships e.g. technology support, product discount and pro-bono
- Managing and improving the partnership account contact strategy
- Direct line management of 3 Corporate Partnership Managers/Executives each with their own portfolios
- Working alongside the wider corporate teams and fundraising team to deliver on strategy and income growth
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising track-record in corporate partnership fundraising
- Experience of growing and developing income streams
- Line management experience
- Developed a successful corporate fundraising strategy
- Excellent relationship building skills
- An understanding of driving corporate engagement with a charity
- Raiser's Edge database experience is useful but not essential
- Strong budget management skills
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as interviews are taking place May 1st 2019:
020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.