Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager, London - £39,000 PA
- Do you have experience in growing income streams through corporate partnerships?
- Have you got a corporate partnership portfolio background in the technology, media and telecoms sectors?
- Would you like to work for a well-recognised UK youth charity?
I am working with a well-known youth charity who are seeking a Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager. In this position you will be responsible for raising a circa of £1million from a portfolio of corporate partnerships from the technology, media and telecoms sectors. As Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager you will be contributing to an overall team target of circa £4million.
What's great about this organisation?
- Well-known youth charity
- Excellent brand
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible / family friendly policies
- Competitive pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Generous life assurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities
- Great London location
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Maintaining and increasing income from corporate partnerships from the technology, media and telecoms portfolio
- Building and establishing a more sustainable regular income through corporate partnerships
- Raising funds across various income streams such as events and employee fundraising
- Maximising non-cash value opportunities from partnerships e.g. technology support, product discount and pro-bono
- Managing and improving the partnership account contact strategy
- Direct line management of 3 Corporate Partnership Managers/Executives
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising track-record in corporate partnership fundraising
- Experience of growing and developing income streams
- Previous line management experience
- Previously developed and executed a successful corporate fundraising plan
- Corporate partnership portfolio experience within the technology, media and telecoms (TMT) sectors would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers
- Excellent understanding of driving corporate engagement with a charity
- Raiser's Edge database experience is useful but not essential
- Client relationship management experience
- Strong budget management skills
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as interviews are pencilled in for May 1st 2019:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.