City of London, London
£75000 - £90000 per annum + flexible working
14 days ago
28 August 2020
- Are you a Manager level candidate that has missed out on recent promotion?
- Want to work with a varied consumer-focused client portfolio?
- Are you looking for flexibility within the work place? (work from home or part time)
I am currently working with one of Pro-Tax's longest standing clients who are a progressive tax consulting firm who are looking an entry level Senior Manager to work on a Consumer client portfolio where you will provide complex client advisory projects and well as overseeing a small tax team. Having been working with this team over a number of years, I feel that they are a great place to work where you have total freedom to develop your own career at your own pace and have development opportunities into different areas within tax and client secondments.
Why work for this team?
- Team culture:
- They are a very close-knit team
- A dynamic and vibrant group of people
- Lively team - often going for drinks together, sports clubs and various food clubs
- Supportive culture
- The scope for progression in this team is very high as demonstrated by the team:
- 1 Director worked his way through the ranks and has been there for 15+ years
- Both Senior Managers have been promoted through the team and been working for 7+ years
- Manager and Assistant Manager has been there since training contracts and developed through the ranks
- Four Executive has recently been promoted
- Opportunity for secondments within the firm.
- Full autonomy in terms of being able to work in other areas of tax to develop your skill-set e.g. the Senior Manager being able to become a specialist in Treasury Tax
- You will not be pigeon holed into a role
- Range of client work
If you are interest in the above or would like a more informal approach (such as a virtual coffee meeting), please do get in touch with Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or email@example.com.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.