£45000.00 - £49000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
4 months ago
Senior Data Analyst, £49,000, London (initially remote based), Regulator
- Are you an experienced Senior Data Analyst?
- Do you have a background in developing and managing databases to increase data efficiency?
- Would you like to work for a leading and well-known regulator?
The Senior Data Analyst will be helping to conduct regular and ad-hoc data analysis, reporting and recommendations to help influence strategy.
Main responsibilities include:
- Using primary and secondary source data via analytical software to be developing and managing internal£ databases; whilst optimising analytical tools to help increase efficiency for the data team
- Leading new reporting and increasing data streams, helping system suppliers and internal stakeholders in improving the quantity but also in maintaining quality, and performance measures for various business areas
- Providing the business teams across the organisation with high quality information
- Demonstrating internally how data can support delivery through the development of appropriate data solutions
- Making sure that market intelligence and evidence is manged safely and securely, adhering to the required standards and policies
- Developing the data strategy for a new regulator
- A degree in a quantitative discipline and / or equivalent data analyst qualification
- Must have experience in conducting complex data extraction and analysis to deliver analytical models and reports to support decision making
- Need competent knowledge in either of the following: PowerBI, Python, SQL
- Need to have strong project management skills
- Must have excellent communications skills and be able to translate complex technical / data concepts and ideas to non-specialist audiences
- Experience of leading the development of extracting structure and unstructured data from 3rd party sources would be highly desirable
- Knowledge and interest in the audit standards would be desirable
An appointment is looking to be made quickly, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Senior Data Analyst position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.