Senior Digital Manager - £36,000
Do you want to work for a highly regarded charity?
Are you a creative writer with a passion for digital?
If you've answered yes to the above, then get in touch to hear more about this role.
I am working with a fantastic health charity who are seeking a Senior Digital Manager. This a new role to give a clear strategy and generate income.
What's great about this charity?
- Flexi-hours - proper work/life balance!
- Passionate, engaged workforce
- Strong development and training opportunities
- Social committee and sports teams
In this role you'll be responsible for:
- Managing the website and social media channels. Knowledge of SEO, usability, accessibility is essential
- Writing digital content for social media and website
- Ensuring user engagement of website content and redevelopment of website
- Managing a Content Officer
You'll be ideal for this role if you…
- Come from a charity background and are self-motivated
- Are a strong creative writer and digitally literate
- Proficiency in running social media channels and campaigns
- Excellent project management skills; managing digital projects from the start through to fruition
If this sounds like the role for get in contact with me ASAP as interviews are being booked in now:
Tel: 0207 269 6348