Senior Digital Manager - Central London - up to £36,000 PA
Do you have a passion for digital?
Are you a creative thinker and writer also with strong technical skills?
Would you like to work for a much-loved health charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, get in touch as this opportunity could be perfect for you!
I am working exclusively with this fantastic health charity as they look to grow their marketing team with a Senor Digital Manager. Working closely with the Communications Manager and Information Content Manager, you will be responsible for tying up their digital activity and ensuring that messaging and style is unified across the organisation.
What's great about this charity?
- 25 days annual leave with buy/sell holiday days
- Flexible and balanced work culture
- Great social atmosphere
- Enhanced maternity scheme
- Easily accessible central London location
- Strong career development
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Managing the organisation website, working alongside a web agency to oversee its technical health
- Producing engaging and progressive content for a variety of channels (social media, website etc)
- Managing a content officer who will provide assistance in the production of content
- Ensuring the best possible UX for those who engage with the digital content and platforms of the charity
- Working alongside other senior members of the team to manage SEO
- Managing social media channels
- Use analytics to track the success of content
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Experience in managing and overseeing a website
- Previously managed social media channels
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A creative approach to content and digital
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign or similar creative software
- Line management experience
- A passion for the charity sector, specifically health and support
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.