City of London, London
+ bonuses, benefits and flexibility
11 months ago
Senior EMEA Tax Manager, In-House
Central London, flexible working available
Market-leading salary + bonuses & benefits
This is a US-headed and diversified financial services organisation which is experiencing sustained growth and profitability. Reporting directly into the Head of Tax (non-US), this position will hold responsibility for the reporting and compliance function for pan-European jurisdictions.
Condensed responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of tax reporting for pan-European entities
- Preparation of UK tax fillings, country-by-country reporting returns, relief claims and CIR
- Preparing tax accounting provisions for UK accounts
- Partnering closely with internal finance and external service providers to manage compliance processes
- Continuous review and improvement of internal efficiencies, processes and risk mitigation controls
Minimum criteria to be invited to interview:
- ACA/CTA certification with several years PQE
- Expertise with tax accounting, financial reporting and corporation tax matters for multinational corporate groups
- Financial services experience, acquired in-house or in a professional practice
This would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager seeking progressive responsibility and a step-up, in-house.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.