Birmingham, West Midlands
£80000.00 - £84000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
about 1 month ago
Senior Estimating Manager, £84,000, Birmingham, Infrastructure Project
- Are you a Senior Estimating Manager who has experience of working on large scale infrastructure projects?
- Do you have a background in reviewing changes from contractors?
- Would you like to work for a well-known infrastructure business?
Pro-Recruitment Group are working with a well-known infrastructure business who are looking for a new Senior Estimating Manger to join their Estimating team within the CFO Directorate. The role will be initially remote based following GOV.UK Covid-19 guidance.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Supporting the Head of Cost and Estimating at a Programme and Contract level
- Supporting the creation, tolerance models, benchmarking analysis, assurance and management of baseline estimates, and rate libraries
- Utilising outputs to support any change management across the programme of works - this includes updates to the Programme Baseline when required
- Ensuring that the Estimating team are complying with current business processes and preferred working methods from a delivery perspective
- Ensuring that the storage and maintenance of data and documents are accurate and compliant within the corporate systems
- Providing technical estimating support to the Contract level teams (such as Commercial, Project Controls etc)
- Supporting supply chain to develop a series of defined work-streams to enhance cost performance capabilities
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful background in a Senior Estimating Manager role or Estimating Manager role on major projects
- A formal Estimating related qualification or equivalent experience
- A background in managing information flow and stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Used the following core systems (e.g. Prism Estimator, CostOs, etc.)
- A good understanding of Estimating, Commercial and Project Controls processes
- A finance reporting background (desirable)
- Experience of working on large infrastructure projects or with public sector bodies or clients would be highly desirable
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of stakeholders
- Workstream leadership and team management skills
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Estimating Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.