£400.00 - £450 per day
8 months ago
Senior Finance Business Partner - London: Circa £400 per day Umbrella Co (IR35)
For a global, commercial organisation with its HQ in London, we're recruiting a Senior Finance Business Partner to support the leadership team in the development of short and long-term strategy and the delivery of business plans via insightful financial analysis. Contributing to new strategy and development of expertise globally via a new business model (such as investments in overseas branches and new delivery channels), the Finance Business Partner will embrace change, seek continuous service improvements and will spearhead decision making with business leads and the global finance community.
- Deliver analysis of business performance via high quality financial information at regional and global level
- Develop and run business planning cycle including: 5-year plan, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Prepare and present business cases to influence decision makers for changes to working practices
- Identify trends and variances to understand business drivers
- Cost benefit analysis over short and long-term with full documentation and policy provision
- Strong focus on internal customers and insightful business partnering
- Consulting stakeholders on a regular basis to identify future / current business drivers and coordinate resources accordingly
- Assess finance and business processes, recommending and implementing changes to drive significant improvements in business performance
- Implement systems and procedures regionally and globally to ensure compliance
- Lead finance and operational projects
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with regional and global teams to support commercial decisions and business delivery
- Qualified Accountant or QBE with substantial commercial business partnering
- Excellent commercial awareness and experience of working in a lead commercial role
- Substantial experience with the delivery of financial planning and analysis
- Experience with the provision of strategic insight
- Experience of working successfully in a fluid, rapidly changing environment
- Proven business partnering skills
- Experience of working in an international and multi-cultural global organisation
- Experience with implementing change programs
- Bench-marking and Contract Management
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.