Up to £60000.00 per annum
16 days ago
28 May 2021
Senior Finance Business Partner - Group FP&A (9 Months FTC) £60,000, London
On behalf of a large NGO, we are recruiting for a Head of FP&A / Senior Finance Business Partner for 9 months + while the incumbent works on a system implementation. This role will support the implementation of new processes for cash-flow, re-forecasting, financial performance management and financial modelling. The Head of FP&A / Senior Finance Business Partner will liaise closely with global finance offices as well as the London office to enhance the group financial reporting service.
- Manage planning, group budgeting, and forecasting processes, building capacity internally with the production of consolidated forecasts and budgets
- Group consolidation and reporting of monthly management accounts
- Reviewing monthly numbers with budget holders and investigating variances
- Leading the implementation of cash-flow forecasting processes
- Implement improved Group financial performance management processes
- Implementing a Group business partnering approach with budget holders
- Provide insightful MI to support business decision-making
- Implement enhanced Group financial management reporting to improve financial performance management
- Support the roll-out and use of NSPB (Net Suite Planning and Budgeting) tool
- ACCA, ACA, or CIMA qualified
- Substantial experience working as a Senor Finance Business Partner or FP&A Manager within a complex international organisation at Group level
- Experience in leading the planning and budgeting processes across a multi-location and multi-currency company
- Leadership of forecasting processes, and cash flow forecasting
- Implementation of performance management processes, and KPI development and dashboards / MI packs
- Excellent key stakeholder business partnering experience
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.