Senior Finance Regulatory Lawyer - Leading Silver Circle Firm
- Do you have strong Finance Regulatory experience?
- Are you looking to work within a highly regarded financial regulation practice?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop business in a highly client facing role?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading Silver Circle firm, looking for a strong senior Finance Regulatory lawyer to join their highly regarded financial regulation practice in London.
This particular firm are known for their strength within Finance and Private Equity, and are a trusted adviser to global corporates, financial institutes and governments. They are focused on adding a Finance Regulatory Lawyer as part of a global strategy to grow their leading position in the financial institutions and funds sector.
The financial regulation practice has a non-contentious regulatory team which also works closely with a range of multijurisdictional contentious teams. The team has a flat structure meaning all associates have autonomy to progress matters, BD and build relationships with clients and become trusted advisors.
This role offers a diverse and desirable client base including 80% of the top 10 investment banks as well as leading fund and asset managers, market infrastructure providers and FinTech firms. The role also offers strong clarity with regards to career advancement, with an established path framework which outlines expectations and opportunities for promotions.
The successful Finance Regulatory Lawyer is likely to have:
- An excellent academic record
- 4+ years post qualification experience
- Strong Finance experience obtained at a leading UK or US practice
- An ambitious approach whilst being comfortable with a high level of client contact and responsibility
To express an interest in this role please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org