£300.00 - £350 per day
4 months ago
Senior Financial Accountant: Interim, £300 - £350 per day | Remote Working
For a global charity, we are recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant on an interim basis to prepare financial statements and accounts preparation for group Audit. The role will lead on group consolidation across multiple countries as well as other year-end duties, inter-company consolidation, and various Audit-facing work.
- Lead on preparation of year-end schedules for audit for 70+ business units in 30+ countries
- Lead on preparation of financial statements
- Lead on reconciliation of Sun BI data including Opening Balances, Fixed Asset Schedules and SORP Schedules
- Adjust SORP income and net Assets as required for countries
- Inter-company consolidation
- Lead on several data integrity projects such as opening balance and reserves reconciliation, inter-company reconciliation, and differences resolution
- Propose and implement improvement on the balance sheet control and insights at company and Group levels
- Support the management of the Group external Audit
- Provide high quality account reconciliations for all Group balance sheet accounts
- Smooth running of the period end processes, financial statements preparation and Group audits
- Maintain excellent working relationships and effect management of internal and external stakeholders and colleagues
- CCAB qualified with experience in practice and industry or charities
- Exposure in working on complex year end audits
- Proven track record in delivering projects
- Experience of SUN and Infor BI with excellent Excel skills
- Expert knowledge of preparing financial statements under SORP
- Track record in continuous improvement delivery
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.