£45000.00 - £49000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
about 1 month ago
Senior Global External Affairs Manager, £49,000, International Charity, London
- Are you an external affairs professional with a background in international development?
- Do you have experience of working with high level policy stakeholders?
- Would you like to work for an international charity?
Pro-Marketing are working with an international charity who are looking for a Senior Global External Affairs Manager. This role will be joining the External Affairs team in the Global Programmes Directorate to help provide clear and unequivocal messages to target decision-makers to help the charity's program continue to make a lasting change.
Key responsibilities include…
- Establishing and delivering strategic objectives in relation to external affairs
- Providing clear and unequivocal messages to target decision-makers to help the charity's program continue to make a lasting change
- Creating excellent communications and that is representative of the charity's messaging
- Strengthening the charity's capacity to convene and engage with key stakeholders and policy makers on issues that impact sustainable change
- Strengthening the charity's engagement in key global public policy debates
- Providing advice on any issues that may need an advocacy and public relations response
- Developing the charity's brand and message
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful background in external affairs
- Experience in international studies, social sciences or economics would be desirable
- Demonstrable experience in leadership and implementation of effective external affairs strategies
- Experience of working for an international NGO or charity would be very desirable
- Working knowledge of a relevant language would be very advantageous (Spanish, French, Arabic, Hindi/Urdo, Kiswahili, Amharic, or Pashto)
An appointment is looking to be made quickly for the Senior Global External Affairs Manager, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Senior Global External Affairs Manager position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.