£45000.00 - £54000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
8 months ago
Senior Governance Manager - £54,000, London, Health Regulator
- Do you have notable governance experience in a regulated environment?
- Do you have a background in providing high quality secretariat support at board level?
- Would you like to work for a well-known regulator?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a notable London based regulator who are seeking a Senior Governance Manager.
This role reports to the Head of Governance and will be responsible for providing high quality secretariat support to range of meetings at board level.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great brand
- Lovely well-located London offices
- 30 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Attractive pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Season ticket loan
- Agile and flexible working
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Providing high quality secretariat support to a range of meetings at board level
- Delivering and evaluating Council and committee member recruitment and reappointment practices, whilst ensuring compliance meets the requirements of the Professional Standards Authority and the Privy Council
- Supporting the production of the annual report
- Reviewing and improving appropriate systems to support the effective running of the Council/Committees/Boards
- Introducing any new governance policies and procedures as required to be compliant with legal and charitable requirements
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Notable public sector or charity governance experience
- A background in a politically sensitive environment
- Content writing experience for producing statutory or trustee annual reports
- Must have strong stakeholder management skills
- An understanding or interest in health and or care would be highly appealing
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Governance Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338.
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.