Up to £41770.00 per annum
26 days ago
20 June 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Advisor specialising in Diversity Inclusion & Equality and complex ER cases to work for a fantastic Human Rights charity based in London.
- Are you and experienced HR Advisor with experience on managing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion as well as dealing with complex ER cases ideally within the Charity & NFP sector?
- Are you looking for a step up to a Senior level?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior HR Advisor to take responsibility of the Diversity, Inclusion, and Equality of this amazing charity. Working in a team of 5 you will be the expert in this area as well as taking on complex ER cases and ensuring the effective and efficient use of the teams processes.
As the Senior HR Advisor, you will be acting as a Business Partner to managers providing advise on recruitment, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement and Team Development. You will also ensure that all processes are carried out effectively and continuously be looking to improve and update. You will also be the Diversity Inclusion and Equality expert and will be the lead person for all related projects.
To be considered for this role you will ideally:
- You will have sufficient knowledge of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion matters.
- Have managed complex ER cases.
- Be a minimum of CIPD L5 qualification or equivalent.
- Up to date knowledge of HR best practice and employment law.
- Experience of working in the Charity & NFP sector is not essential but desirable.
If you are interested in this role please get in contact with Charlotte on 07920 515 759 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.