Up to £35000.00 per annum
5 days ago
11 July 2021
Senior HR Advisor - 6mth FTC
£36k pro rata
- Are you looking for a new challenge something you can really get your teeth into?
- Do you have experience of managing high volume ER cases?
- Do enjoy a mix of strategic and operational HR?
What's great about this Senior HR Advisor role?
- This is a great opportunity to work for an amazing charity and really make a difference within HR.
- Working from home with option to go to office.
- Access to all benefits as like a permanent employee.
- Possibility of being extend or moving to a permanent contract.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have experience of working ideally in a Charity dealing with high volume ER cases.
- Be CIPD qualified.
- Have experience of dealing with senior members, trustees and stakeholders.
- Have a sound knowledge of Employment Law and general HR practices.
If you are interested, please do get in contact ASAP with charlotte on 07920 515 759 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.