Senior HR Business Partner - London
- Are you an experienced Senior HR Business Partner within a multi-site company?
- Have you worked within a large, complex matrix organisation?
- Do you have previous OD and change experience from the implementation through to exit and redundancy?
If so, one of the largest charities in the UK with international reach are seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to look after Finance and other Corporate Services functions. Your duties will include:
- Working with your business units in developing the people plan for there given areas and set the HR plan for the delivery of the UK People Strategy and people plans for each of your business units
Consult with, coach and provide specific advice to business teams in all people matters to:
- Support organisational change
- Develop talent and succession plans
- Manager areas of dispute and handle any complex, escalated casework matters
- Provide analysis and management reporting for each business area
Internal Customer Focus:
- Personally lead of people matters throughout the employee life cycle for the SMP population
Relationship and Stakeholder Management
Leadership and Management:
- Ensure all HR activities across business areas are underpinned by the organisations values and promotes equal opportunities and diversity
- Manage HR Business Partners
Risk and Compliance:
- Support management to ensure capacity to deliver by regularly reviewing planned and future vacancies
- Ensure compliance and establishment headcount targets
- Plan and manage communications for the annual performance management cycle
To be considered for this role:
- You will have a proven track record of successful senior business partnering within large, complex and matrix environment.
- Experience of planning and delivering organisation design and people change
- Experience of managing complex and sensitive employee relations issues
- Mult-location experience (essential) - international (desirable)
- CIPD qualified (or eqv)