Up to £55000 per annum
Loren von Sternberg
2 months ago
Senior HR Business Partner
Up to £55,000
- Are you an experienced generalist that has a background of working within the charity of not for profit sectors?
- Have you worked in large scale complex organisations?
- Have you got management experience?
As a Senior HR BP you will work in partnership with team leaders, key stakeholders and HR colleagues to shape, develop and deliver HR plans and strategy in line with the needs and priorities of this reputable organisation.
You will operate as the HR expert providing high level people management, support and development, and provide a voice for the people across the organisation.
You will be joining a highly motivated team of talented and experienced HR professionals, as the business go through a large period of change. As part of a new structure you will work with colleagues to shape, develop and deliver the HR Business Partnering model.
As a Senior HR Business Partner you will...
- Provide a high level of pro-active, creative and innovative strategic support and guidance to all parts of the organisation.
- Provide solutions, advice, recommendations and interventions to key stakeholders and contacts on employment matters, influencing management and leadership around the people agenda to maximise service performance.
- Identify HR priorities from the organisation and departmental plans, translating business requirements into effective HR practices and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives and strategies.
- Lead, drive, develop people strategy/plans and objectives in liaison with OD&I teams to deliver results reflecting environmental demands and best practice both locally and institutionally.
- Lead the HR vision, including role modelling leadership and taking an active role in ensuring the HR Operating Model is embedded successfully.
- Develop and implement local strategies for attraction, retention, engagement and development of people by understanding the business and acting as a thought leader.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the legal framework within which HR operates and keep up to date with external trends and contribute to the development of HR policies in line with current legislation and best practice.
- Lead and drive initiatives for the Equality, Diversity & Culture committee.
- Resolve complex departmental challenges
Experience required for a Senior HR Business Partner
- Experience of developing and implementing an HR strategy
- Demonstrable experience handling organisational change
- Experience of workforce planning, succession planning and talent management
- Experience of improving engagement and retention of people
- Experience of embedding a successful equality, diversity and inclusion strategy
- In depth knowledge and experience of ER issues
- Experience of coaching and collaborating with senior management
- Strong in-depth knowledge of HR policies, practices and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of employment legislation and its application
Due to current circumstances you will be on boarded remotely and working from home initially
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.