Up to £55000 per annum
Loren von Sternberg
14 days ago
05 November 2020
Senior HR Business Partner
Up to £55,000
- Are you an experienced generalist that has a background of working within the charity of not for profit sectors?
- Have you worked in large scale complex organisations?
- Have you got management experience?
As a Senior HR BP you will work in partnership with team leaders, key stakeholders and HR colleagues to shape, develop and deliver HR plans and strategy in line with the needs and priorities of this reputable organisation.
You will operate as the HR expert providing high level people management, support and development, and provide a voice for the people across the organisation.
You will be joining a highly motivated team of talented and experienced HR professionals, as the business go through a large period of change. As part of a new structure you will work with colleagues to shape, develop and deliver the HR Business Partnering model.
As a Senior HR Business Partner you will...
- Provide a high level of pro-active, creative and innovative strategic support and guidance to all parts of the organisation.
- Provide solutions, advice, recommendations and interventions to key stakeholders and contacts on employment matters, influencing management and leadership around the people agenda to maximise service performance.
- Identify HR priorities from the organisation and departmental plans, translating business requirements into effective HR practices and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives and strategies.
- Lead, drive, develop people strategy/plans and objectives in liaison with OD&I teams to deliver results reflecting environmental demands and best practice both locally and institutionally.
- Lead the HR vision, including role modelling leadership and taking an active role in ensuring the HR Operating Model is embedded successfully.
- Develop and implement local strategies for attraction, retention, engagement and development of people by understanding the business and acting as a thought leader.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the legal framework within which HR operates and keep up to date with external trends and contribute to the development of HR policies in line with current legislation and best practice.
- Lead and drive initiatives for the Equality, Diversity & Culture committee.
- Resolve complex departmental challenges
Experience required for a Senior HR Business Partner
- Experience of developing and implementing an HR strategy
- Demonstrable experience handling organisational change
- Experience of workforce planning, succession planning and talent management
- Experience of improving engagement and retention of people
- Experience of embedding a successful equality, diversity and inclusion strategy
- In depth knowledge and experience of ER issues
- Experience of coaching and collaborating with senior management
- Strong in-depth knowledge of HR policies, practices and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of employment legislation and its application
Due to current circumstances you will be on boarded remotely and working from home initially
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.