Up to £50000 per annum
Loren von Sternberg
about 1 month ago
Senior HR Business Partner
Up to £50,000
Our client, a Membership organisation, is seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to join their team. Their people objectives for this year are; Diversity and Inclusion, Wellbeing and Employee and Leadership Development.
You will be a Senior trusted advisor, partnering closely with Directors across a variety of departments to lead and deliver on the People agenda, really understanding the organisational strategy and priories, whilst working on key HR projects, HR Policies and Procedures, ER, and Recruitment, with a particular focus on developing a high performance culture and bringing in best practice and external perspectives.
This Senior HR Business Partner is role is seen as a key role in the organisation where with a clear progression path to step up into a Head of HR role.
As a Senior HR Business Partner you will be responsible for
- Supporting current Head of HR to lead on key projects including developing a high performing culture, shaping and implementing and organisation wide approach to talent and succession
- Developing and implementing the people agenda
- Support Directors to manage performance effectively, embedding the principles of good performance management
- Ensure robust succession plans and a talent pipeline are in place in the Directorships they partner.
- Support the Head of HR in the development of our Union partnership and other ways to develop an effective colleague voice.
- Work with Directors to analyse results and identify themes and trends from employee engagement surveys
- Design and deliver required outcomes for specific people projects
- Advising on all HR policies and procedures
- Devising effective resourcing and recruitment strategies and solutions:
- Manage HR cyclical activities
- Support the development of the team by acting as a mentor and coach for team members to share experience and knowledge and develop their skills.
- Act as the deputy for the Head of HR in their absence
Experience required for Senior HR Business Partner
- Excellent knowledge of organisational design and development of organisational culture
- Excellent current knowledge of employment law and best practice in HR policies, principles, and procedure
- CIPD qualified / postgraduate qualification in Human Resources
- Excellent knowledge of best practice performance management design and talent and succession systems
- Significant experience working as a HR business partner to a senior leadership team as a trusted advisor, translating business strategy into effective people plans
- Experience of leading, identifying and implementing good practice HR solutions to drive a high-performance culture
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working on all areas of the employee life cycle
- Sound experience in the management and delivery of organisational change
- Shaping and delivery of critical HR projects
- Experience of using HR systems (ideally Cascade)
- Line management experience (direct or indirect)
The client is looking to receive CV's ASAP with interviews being arranged immediately with a planned start date ASAP
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.