Up to £50000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Role: Senior HR Manager FTC 12 months
Client: International Charity
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 (some flexibility)
Duration: 12 months, with an opportunity to take a different role at the end
- Are you a senior HR professional with international experience, looking to work within a renowned and value-led charity, where you'll have the opportunity to travel internationally?
- Are you particularly strong in HR project work, especially overseeing Recruitment Processes and Remuneration Packages?
- Do you have strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, with the confidence to take ownership of developing a regional HR team, establishing safeguarding programmes and establishing HR Best Practice across all hubs?
The role of Senior HR Manager:
The client is an international network of charity organisations, operating in London, Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
After a recent and comprehensive review of their HR Practice and capacity, they have identified some key HR projects which need to be undertaken by a tenacious and resilient HR Professional, such as yourself! As Senior HR manager at this international charity, you will need to have a significant history of undertaking and running to completion the following HR projects:
- Bringing consistency in HR practices across all hubs especially in relation to salary and benefits, recruitment & induction, completion and termination of contracts across the organisation, to bring them in line with our values and fairness principles
- Supporting and advising on recruitment and management processes for consultants, this is a particularly new area for the organisation and significant experience in this area is needed.
- Developing the regional HR team
- Establishing an effective safeguarding awareness programme throughout the organisation
- Secondment arrangement for matrix managed position during emergencies
What you'll need to succeed as a Senior HR Manager:
- CIPD qualified to Chartered Member or equivalent experience
- Substantial senior experience in human resource management in an international environment
- Ability to travel internationally (roughly 3 weeks in the year)
- Demonstrable evidence of running HR Project work involving but not limited to Recruitment across the entire employee life cycle, Remuneration packages, Safeguarding and development of regional HR teams
- Strong senior stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience for working for organisations with international branches.
- Experience of working with consultancy firms.
- Being multi-lingual would be a bonus
What do staff say about this International Charity?
'Staff are clearly dedicated; the policy work is valuable, and the cause is an exceptional one, under supported by other INGOs' - Current Employee
If you are a Senior HR Professional with international, HR Projects and Recruitment experience, and are available either immediately or within short notice, please apply now or contact Akhil ASAP for full details.
020 7269 6350
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.