£85000 - £90000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
3 months ago
A Global Leader in the Energy Trading space are seeking to appoint a Senior Indirect Tax Manager on a permanent basis. Reporting into the CFO, you will take the lead role in providing commercially driven VAT advisory to a wide range of senior stakeholders across the Business.
Your role as Senior Indirect Tax Manager
- Be the "go to" person on any VAT implications of transactions and projects
- Advise the business and explain tax concepts to non-tax stakeholders
- Reviewing VAT compliance for the business
- Reviewing VAT accounting and account clearing functions and reconciliations
What you will need to succeed
- Knowledge and experience of indirect tax legislation and policies with a focus on UK oil, gas and power trading
- Cross border trading
- Terminal markets roles, in particular International Petroleum Exchange
Please contact James Jefferson for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6368 or James.Jefferson@pro-tax.co.uk
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.