Senior Individual Giving Manager, Essex - £35,000 PA
- Do you have a background in individual giving and direct marketing?
- Are you able to help sustain and build an individual giving fundraising income stream?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic children's health charity?
I am currently working with a fantastic health charity seeking a Senior Individual Giving Manager to work across a range of individual giving campaigns and develop the income stream. You would be part of a small fundraising team and be responsible for achieving roughly £500,000 in income.
What's great about this organisation?
- Recognised as one of the best non-profit employers in the UK
- Flexibile working environment
- Located in lovely grounds with on-site parking
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Leading on key individual giving campaigns such as lottery, regular giving, direct mail as well as legacy and in memory fundraising
- Working as part of the wider team to ensure that donors are developed sustainably
- Optimising donor care and ensuring that all fundraising activity is GDPR compliant
- Building upon existing relationships to maintain individual giving income, as well as growing the income stream by attracting new supporters and maximising relationships with existing supporters
- Using Raiser's Edge database to ensure accurate reporting of donor activity
- Driving growth of lottery membership
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising track-record in individual giving and direct marketing
- Experience in managing legacy and in-memory streams
- Raiser's Edge experience
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers
- Strong budget management skills
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders to advise on strategy and best practice
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Individual Giving Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.