£33000.00 - £37000.00 per annum + 50% WFH and excellent benefits
27 days ago
20 June 2021
Senior Individual Giving Officer - Acquisitions
£33000 - £37,000
- Do you have proven experience in leading and managing the implementation of Individual Giving campaigns (in particular acquisition)?
- DO you have experience of managing Digital Campaigns?
- Do you have experience of writing creative briefs for internal and external agencies?
A much-loved brand in children's health and hospital care, may be interested in speaking to you. Offering flexi working, including 50% of week from home and outstanding benefits package your role will be key to future acquisitions
You will take the operational lead on managing all Digital and DRTV related acquisition direct marketing campaign activity. To include -
Digital (strategy Development)
- Individual Giving Digital Champion and to be an active advocate of a multichannel digital approach to meet fundraising objectives
- Build and manage the relationships across the OG tam with Digital engagement and community fundraising
- Work with the internal digital management team and the media/digital agencies to develop the strategy
- Develop an annual and quarterly test plan with the media agency
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly campaign performance reports and meetings
In addition, your duties and responsibilities will include -
- TV Media/agency management
- Response handling management
The ideal candidate -
- Proven experience in leading and managing the implementation of IG campaigns
- Experience of charity fundraising *client side or agency
- Experience of managing digital campaigns
- Experience of managing DRTV campaigns would be desirable
- Experience in writing creative briefs for internal and external agencies
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.