£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive benefits package
8 months ago
Senior Individual Giving Officer, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (maternity cover), London, £40,000
- Are you an individual giving professional who has experience in digital and DRTV acquisition campaigns (including mobile)?
- Do you have a background in developing new campaigns?
- Would you like to work for an internationally recognised children's charity?
I am working with a very reputable children's charity who are seeking a 12-month maternity cover Senior Individual Giving Officer to join the Individual Giving team.
What's great about this organisation?
- Ranked in the top 20 of the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Not-for-Profit Companies list
- Great international brand
- Lovely offices
- Friendly working environment
- 30 days annual leave
- Flexible working options
- Summer early finishing times
- Dress down Fridays
- Season ticket loan
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Supporting the Senior Individual Giving Manager with team strategy, budget forecasts and campaign reporting
- The management and production of the Individual Giving digital activity calendar
- Taking the operational lead for all digital and DRTV acquisition direct marketing campaigns
- Developing annual and quarterly test plans with the media agency whilst reviewing progress regularly
- Updating acquisition PPC copy in line with the organisation's wider brand guidelines
- Working with the Digital Engagement team and media agency with running paid social campaigns
- Developing the strategy for the charity's DRTV activity
- Reviewing all TV campaign activity with the media agency on a monthly basis
- Ensuring all DRTV campaigns have a strong presence online
- Supporting the Senior Individual Giving Manager with any supplier audits and tender processes
- Setting up any new agencies to be in line with SLAs
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A successful background in managing the implementation of acquisition Individual Giving campaigns
- Experience in charity fundraising (client side or agency)
- Managed Digital and DRTV campaigns
- Experience in writing media or data briefs for media agencies
- Experience in writing creative briefs
- A degree or professional fundraising or direct marketing qualification would be highly desirable (e.g. IOF or IDM)
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills
If you are interested in applying for this 12-month maternity cover Senior Individual Giving role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.